Monday, January 7, 2013

Drink More Water

One of my new year's resolutions this year is simply to drink more water. I did a little research last week and it looks like the recommended amount of daily water consumption for someone my size is about 75 ounces. That didn't sound too bad to me...I thought. I started keeping track of how many times I refilled my water bottle at work...twice...and I barely drank any out of the third bottleful. So I drank maybe 35 ounces. And that was on a day that I was trying to drink more than usual.

I have an idea to try to drink more. A fruit infuser water bottle. Here is the one I got from Shopko. I am going to try the first day with lemons, and maybe strawberries another day. This bottle holds 24 ounces, so if I can drain it 3 times I'll be good! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment