Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Christmas Decor

I'm a little late with this post, but I still want to share my Christmas decor. 
 
I went a different route with my tree this year. I usually have a hodge podge of all of the ornaments that I've collected since birth. This year, I only used red, brown, and white ornaments from my collection and added red bead garland as well as red gingham ribbon. I loved it except for the topper. I bought that snowflake topper in 2011 after Christmas because it is rustic metal and it was cheap, but I'm not in love with it. As always, we got a REAL tree, but this one we bought from the Optimist Club instead of cutting down our own. Cutting one down is fun, but it's hard to find one so perfect and full.
 

Here's the living room all decked out.
 
 
We took down all the decorations this weekend and repainted on New Year's day. I can't wait to share photos of the new living room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment