Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days Challenge - Day 2 - e.l.f. Studio Lip Balm

Working with kids, I wore jeans and tee shirts everyday and never worried about wearing makeup. Now that I dress up everyday, I feel like I should wear makeup too.

I've never been good with makeup, and have never been interested in lipstick at all. When I tried it, I hated how heavy and thick it is. I also tried lip gloss, but I really don't like how shiny and sticky it is. Most lip balms are too sheer for what I'm looking for. I think I have finally found the perfect lip product for me!


This is e.l.f. (which stands for eyes, lips, face) Lip Balm with SPF 15. I bought the color nude at Target for $3...seriously...$3! The color and coverage is like lipstick, but it isn't heavy, thick, or sticky. It has a nice tingly, minty flavor, and leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft. I'm planning to go back to buy more colors!

Now I'm on the lookout for the perfect eyeliner. I have never been able to get that perfect smooth, thin line. I've been told to try liquid eyeliner...it was a  total mess! If you have any other recommendations, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment