Friday, June 1, 2012

Stampin' Up

The new Stampin' Up catalog came out today, and I really like the new look of the catalog, and lots of the ideas for inspiration. I only found a few new items that I want to buy...but I'm pretty excited about those few items!

This paper pack is called Comfort Cafe and I just love the patterns!

 This paper pack is called International Bazaar and I love the rich colors!

This is a large background stamp...I've been drawn to poppies lately. It's called Pleasant Poppies.

This is a diecut for the Sizzix called Apothecary Accents Framelits. I want to get this and then label everything in my house!

 I noticed a few projects in the catalog that featured burlap. This one in particular caught my eye.



Jake is on a backpacking trip in Glacier this weekend, so I get the house all to myself! I think I might try a variation of the burlap card tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment