Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Winter has finally come to Great Falls

It did not get above zero degrees today. Yeah...negatives ALL day! But really, we have been SO lucky this winter. As far as I know, this is the first day we have dipped below zero so far this season. I really don't mind the cold...I like cuddling on the couch with a fleece blanket and hot cup of tea, but please keep the snow away! Again, we have been very lucky this winter that the few times it snowed, it warmed up and melted the next day It's a big difference from last year when Jake was deployed and I had to shovel our ridiculously long driveway almost everyday! Seriously...why did we buy a north facing house with the longest driveway on the block? Oh...that's right...because this house is so cute!

Anyway, I wanted to share a fun idea for a housewarming gift. I made these "New Address" cards for my grandma when she moved last year.
I made her 30 cards and included them with envelopes in a box. It's an easy way to notify friends and family of an address change.

No comments:

Post a Comment