Friday, January 13, 2012

Poppy

I'd like to take a moment to introduce my new best friend, Poppy.


Haha...yes she's a dress form...but I love her! For my birthday last fall, Jake gave me money to buy myself a dress form. I did a lot of research and got some good advice from my mama, and ended up going with a Uniquely You pinnable dressform. This thing is awesome! The form is foam, so you can fit the cover to your body, then zip it onto the dress form and it will mold to the cover, to make a perfect match to your body! And if you gain or lose weight, just alter the cover. And you can pin straight into this form, unlike the hard plastic forms.

I haven't had much free time to play with Poppy, but I did make my halloween costume on her, and she is currently wearing a little black dress that needs to be hemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment