Monday, October 19, 2009

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas

I made this recipe and then we ate it for dinner on Friday and lunch on Sunday, and I never took a picture! I can't believe I did that! It turned out pretty good, but I've already decided the next time I make it I will use a seasoning on the chicken. It was great, just a little under-flavored (if that is a word!)

Ingredients:
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 Tbs. diced green chilis
1 cup sour cream
3/4 lb. cheddar cheese
3 boneless chicken breast, cut up and cooked
12 small flour tortillas

Directions:
Combine soup, chilis, sour cream, chicken and most of the cheese.
Fill each tortilla with mixture and roll up.
Place filled tortillas in greased pan.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Cover and refridgerate overnight.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment