Monday, August 24, 2009

Spicy Chicken Dip

I love this dip! The original recipe is from the Food & Family Magazine. I used to get so many easy recipes from that magazine, and I haven't started to receive it in Italy yet. I'm starting to get worried that I won't get it at all!

2 10 oz cans of chicken, drained (you could probably use fresh chicken, but the canned stuff shreds so easily!)
3/4 cup hot sauce (I just grabbed the cheapest on the shelf, it was Texas Pete I think)
2 packs cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Heat chicken and hot sauce in a medium saucepan.

Add cream cheese and ranch. Mix in half the cheese.

Scoop into bowl and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.

Serve it hot or cold. I like it with triscuits, but of course it's good with tortilla chips also!

1 comment: